Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Faith

So through the various events that go on in my life, I will share them on this here's blogging site. Not necessarily for a  My week so far has been great! Getting A's on my midterms is nonetheless what I am most proud of myself for. But most of all, God has been answering my prayers. Diligence and Faith is what my main focus is, and I can see how God is working though me in many ways. I started applying for jobs in July, and for almost a month and a half, I was worrying that i would never get a job. I've come to a realization that I really don't need a job, because I've been keeping busy with my roommates, school, family, and the youth. I sort of stopped worrying and stopped praying for a job because i am content with what I have now.

but God has his ways of surprising me...

I openly answered a question that Pastor Drew asked us and I simply say, "A Job." He asked if I was cooped up on trying to find a job and if that was my main problem. "No, I left it in God's hands." He's got me covered is what I always tell myself. After, Terra, one of the Bible Study attendees, came up to me and asked if i was interested in a job...I got so excited! I gave her my phone number and she said that she would text me very soon. I don't care if this doesn't work out, but just the fact that God has plans for me and keeps me locked in growing in Faith.

Let me end off by saying that God has carried me through the toughest times in my life. God always knows how to comfort me when I start going bananas..b.a.n.a.n.a.s! :) I know I have grown in Jesus Christ, and if it hadn't been for Him showing me his love, then i probably wouldn't be as strong in my relationship with Him as I am today. Not because I am strong, but because of who God is and what He continues to teach me. Of course I have so much growing to do...but Love  is one of the greatest ones of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment