Monday, November 2, 2009

MoveOut

So Ive decided to take on the magical world of blogging. And I thank you :) This is also my first blog since I moved out to Riverside. What can I say, I'm a pretty outspoken gal!
So I guess I will start off with a formal greeting such as, "Greetings!" or "Bonjour Mes Amies!" This is just Day1 of what you will partake as a reader. I am currently listening to my Myspace Playlist to let my creative juices flow from my soul to this heres very screen. I have made a few friends out here. To name a few: Kimbo, Julia, (my roomies) Jeannie, Sarah, Reagan+Bella, Victoria, and my youth buddies! They're such a delight and I enjoy being around them and being able to be apart of a few moments in their lives.
I love cooking here. It gets a lot of frustration out, ohh and cleaning too! It sounds a bit strange, but I got that from my mother. I love talking to my roomies on a day to day basis because we help eachother and got eachothers backs! We also act "silly," as Julia says it. Kim and I would just roll on the floor laughing at eachother whereas Julia and I would use a lot, and i mean A LOT of sarcasm and movie quotes on eachother just to make eachother smile. It's actually gotten to the point where we don't know if we're joking or being serious. haha
I've learned so much from my 3 months stay here in Riverside. Maturity, Love, and Faith are just some of the ones to say the least. God is just so wonderful to me. In the next couple of blogs, I will share personal experiences to demonstrate, or try to portray through the art of writing, those 3 simple words that have changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment